Codess Sociale operates with its own UNI EN ISO 9001:2015 certified management system for the design, management and delivery of services:
- Health and social, welfare, educational, residential, semi-residential and home care for the disabled
- Health and social, residential, semi-residential and home rehabilitation for people with psychiatric distress
- Residential, semi-residential and home health and social care for the elderly
- Residential, daytime and territorial social and educational care for minors
- Social and educational childcare (nursery schools and kindergartens)
- Training activities
The first achievement of ISO 9001 certification dates back to 2005 and has been updated over time according to the new regulatory editions, in a process of development and application of increasingly higher design and organizational standards that also include, from early 2014, the certifications of the two complementary standards ISO 10881:2013 – Residences for the Elderly and ISO 11034:2003 – Services for Early Childhood.